Susan Jerrell, Founder My Copy Pro LLC
Crafting engaging digital copy that sells, I specialize in helping coaches, course creators and entrepreneurs with sales pages, email sequences, and website copy needs.
When I’m not writing copy, gardening or hanging by my pool reading in the summer, there’s a good chance I’ve talked my husband into going someplace near the water!
In addition to being a wife, I’m the mom to two grown boys, a cat mom, and a former high school teacher who believes this generation may save us from ourselves. I also love to watch soccer, football, college basketball, funny movies, and home make-over shows. My idea of a relaxing evening is a good book and a glass of wine by our fire pit.
Most of all, I cherish each day, love what I do and love working with new clients who make a difference in the lives of their clients and customers and impact the world.
Words are hard. Finding the RIGHT words is harder, but I can help.
- Want more time to focus on the parts of your business you love the most?
- Admit you’d rather have your wisdom teeth removed than sit down and write something and you’re sick of staring at a blank screen?
- Want guidance instead of google when it comes to planning your launch copy?
- Try to do everything yourself and feel overwhelmed because you know you aren’t a writer?
- Have a great service that needs to get into the hands of more people, like yesterday?
If so, then you’re in the right place!
Let’s face it, you probably didn’t start your business to become a writer.
Fortunately for you, that is EXACTLY why I started My Copy Pro.
I spent decades teaching journalism students how to use words effectively and as a copywriting coach to over 200 course creators, I understand more than most the struggle to craft the perfect message and create the exact response you want.
- Having the time to do what you do best while a professional copywriter focuses on the writing tasks you like least
- Never having to pull your hair out writing emails, sales pages, and landing pages again
- Trusting someone who knows the steps and proven copywriting techniques that will help your business grow, even while you sleep
I’m here to make your life easier and help your business grow with the experience to get you where you want to go.
Let’s remove the overwhelm and convert your online audience into paying customers.
Are you ready to make it happen?
Here’s What to Expect When You Work With Me
>> Personalized attention– no cookie-cutter copy here!
>> Peace of mind knowing an experienced writer has your copy needs under control
>> More time to focus on the things you really want to do
>> Return on investment– quality copy is proven to grow your business
>> Someone who listens to your needs AND finds solutions
>> Attention to the smallest detail (every word counts)
>> Proofreader extraordinaire (never worry about mistakes in your writing again!)
>> Deadlines met– I’ve never met a deadline I didn’t meet!
>> Professionalism– I take my business and yours seriously! Your emails, questions, and concerns will be answered promptly and to your satisfaction.
>> Wit– I mean, if we can’t enjoy ourselves, what’s the point?
The right words matter…
- They are the difference between gaining a loyal customer or encouraging your potential customer to keep on scrolling.
- Words can make your online course a no-brainer click YES on your sales page or send them running the other way.
- They can entice readers to open emails and take action or hit the delete box without a second thought.
- The right words mean profitability while the wrong words mean lost sales and lost time from the hours you spend doing it all on your own.
As a copywriter and copy coach for over 200 online course creators, I am trained to use the rights word to help you save time, reach more people and make more money. You get high-level results with low-level stress!
Find Out More
“Susan’s journalism background and expertise sets her apart from others – she’s super detailed and brings together her skills of writing, editing and teaching into powerful marketing copy. You’ll be happy you made the choice to work with her.”